Having problems with your iOS Download Player?
Most of the issues reported to us can be easily detected and resolved on location by you.
If your iOS Download Player fails to start correctly, please check the following:
- Are you using a compatible iOS device?
- Is your device (iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch) connected to the internet?
- Can you successfully browse to https://www.musicstylingonline.com
and all sub domains of https://downloadplayer.net?
- Is the date, time and timezone on the device correct?
- Has the player's device/hardware been changed (i.e. a player reinstall performed)?
If so, you will need to contact us to "reset your licence key".
- Is your player on the latest software version; open the AppStore and check for any updates.
Alternatively, login to your Dashboard to see the player version(s) you have installed.
- Have you recently rebooted your device?
- Please check the Recommended Device Settings from the install guide and apply them to your device.
Still not resolved your problems after troubleshooting? Check out our FAQs or report your problem to our technical team and we will be in touch to get you back up and playing.